Some heading here.
"Rarely have I seen students so enthusiastically engaged with a required course text. They learned about the impact of transforming personal experience into public action."
— Dr. Michael Tew, Professor of Communications
Director, Center for the Study of Equality and Human Rights, Eastern Michigan University
“The principles of rhetoric are translated here into contemporary language to make them accessible to anyone who wants to persuade through storytelling. This book provides instructions, examples, and exercises to make your stories come alive. A superb guide.”
— Dr. Sonja K. Foss, University of Colorado Denver
Author, Contemporary Perspectives on Rhetoric
Engage Your Students of Change and Communication
Instructors across a wide range of disciplines have discovered Living Proof, the first comprehensive guide to telling a personal story as an advocate. This easy-to-use handbook gathers all the essential skills into one place--everything needed to
• decide what to tell
• deliver a story effectively and authentically
• give powerful presentations and great media interviews
Living Proof offers students practical, real-world applications and enables them to join the millions who stand up and speak out every day.
Instructor and Student Resources
• video examples, analyses, study guides and more
• 50+ pages of exercises and worksheets
• 40 pages of tips for presentations and media appearances
• campus workshops, presentations and keynotes by the authors
6 x 9 paperback, 286 pp.