Help others tap the persuasive power of personal storytelling by becoming certified in Living Proof Advocacy™ methods, principles and tools
Coaching certification is ideal for
- professional coaches, trainers, consultants and instructors in communication, presentation and media skills, storytelling, advocacy and related areas such as leadership and life skills, public relations and marketing.
staff or volunteers of organizations—such as directors, managers and volunteer coordinators—who are responsible for mobilizing and preparing advocates and spokespersons.
Attend a 2-day workshop conducted by one of the founders of Living Proof Advocacy, to learn how to:
- Help individuals strike the balance between personal stories, persuasion and public presentation
- Lead a Living Proof Advocacy™ workshop or incorporate Living Proof principles into your own work
- Create a safe, supportive and focused workshop environment, quickly assessing individuals' needs and adapting to meet them
- Apply the Living Proof Whole Advocate™ approach and teach The 5 Qualities of a Well-Told Advocacy Story
- Navigate and address issues that arise when making personal stories public, such as safety, disclosure, identity, strength of feelings and ethics
- Encourage others to use an effective, comfortable and confident presentational style
- Develop and market your workshops or programs, or build your organization's team of advocates or spokespersons
UPON COMPLETION, YOU'LL BE CERTIFIED TO:
- Design and lead your own workshops for your clients or employees
- Incorporate Living Proof Advocacy principles, tools, exercises and other materials into your own work
- Receive paid coaching assignments, as available, from Living Proof Advocacy, Inc. and work with our clients and senior coaches
- Display the Living Proof Advocacy certification badge, a mark of your achievement and capabilities, on your website, in social media and in other promotional/professional materials
In addition, you will receive:
- On-call support from a Living Proof Advocacy senior coach
- Quarterly virtual meetings with senior coaches and other coaches for updates, questions, insights and more
- Sample curricula for short- and long-form workshops and programs
- Assistance incorporating Living Proof Advocacy materials into your work or organization
- Updates, insights and trends in storytelling, personal narrative and advocacy
- Unlimited access to digital versions of workshops materials, including PowerPoint presentations
- Promotional materials, including marketing copy and digital assets
- Opportunities to network with other Living Proof Advocacy-certified coaches during and after certification
- Discounts on copies of hardcopy and ebook versions of Living Proof: Telling Your Story to Make a Difference to provide workshop participants
- The opportunity to be listed on livingproofadvocacy.com and in other promotional material, including contributing to blog posts
TO RECEIVE LIVING PROOF COACHING CERTIFICATION:
- Fill out the form below to receive an overview of the certification program.
- Read Living Proof: Telling Your Story to Make a Difference.
- Complete a brief online survey and phone interview.
- Attend the 2-day certification program in Minneapolis or New York. The next certification training is scheduled for November 17-18 in Minneapolis; additional trainings may be offered based on interest and location.
- Living Proof Coaching Certification training: $2,000, including first-year certification.
- Annual renewal fee: $200