This year, for #MakeADifferenceDay (October 22), we’re offering Living Proof ebooks for just $9.99. Head over to PayHip and enter the code MAKEADIFF to receive your discount!
Living Proof BlogSUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
Thedatabank, provider of software for nonprofits, is generously hosting us next week for a free webinar: Five Qualities of the Well-Told Advocacy Story. Join us!
Do you rely on individuals’ stories to raise awareness, solicit support, change minds, or touch hearts?
Chances are you do, whether through dedicated spokespersons and advocates, or through communications from leadership, staff, volunteers, or board members. Spoken personal stories have the power to move audiences from apathy to empathy to action — but without the right preparation and strategy, stories can fall flat or miss the mark.
Join us Tuesday, September 22, 1:00 – 2:00 CST, for this free webinar about how you or your advocates can tap the power of personal storytelling, covering topics such as:
- How advocacy stories differ from other forms of storytelling
- When and why stories work—and when they don’t
- Finding your own store of powerful personal stories
- The Five Qualities of the Well-Told Advocacy Story
- Exercises and tips to explore your storytelling advocacy
- How to encourage and support storytelling advocacy in your organization
||Book Cover and Interior Design - Brad Norr www.bradnorrdesign.com
Website Design and DEVELOPMENT - Tom Benbow www.hellomoon.net
|© 2015 Granville Circle Press, All RIghts Reserved.|